The Randall’s Island Park Alliance is closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact on the community. With over 380 acres of parkland, the Park is still open for all New Yorkers to enjoy. Please remember to practice social distancing – leaving at least six feet between you and others, and avoid all nonessential social interactions.
We have many opportunities that can allow you to explore the park, while keeping yourself and others healthy. Additionally, please visit our Virtual Park page for our online, interactive activities that are available to help you explore the park. Enjoy virtual tours of the Park (including the Urban Farm), fun DIY projects, scavenger hunts and more!
While we continue to make changes to day-to-day operations, please note the following:
- Over nine miles of waterfront pathway and all passive recreational activities are available
- the Scylla Playground is open
- Sportime Tennis Center is open
- Barbecuing and grilling areas are open
- Special event permits are now being accepted. Please click here for details
- Volunteer opportunities are available for small groups of 25 people or less. Please click here for details