The Randall’s Island Park Alliance is closely monitoring COVID-19 and its impact on the community. With over 380 acres of parkland, the Park is still open for all New Yorkers to enjoy. Please remember to practice social distancing – leaving at least six feet between you and others, and avoid all nonessential social interactions.
Although events are currently unavailable, we have many opportunities that can allow you to explore the park, while keeping yourself and others healthy. Please visit our Virtual Park page for our online, interactive activities that are available to help you explore the park. Enjoy virtual tours of the Park (including the Urban Farm), fun DIY projects, scavenger hunts and more!
While we continue to make changes to day-to-day operations, please note the following updates:
- the Scylla Playground is open
- Sportime Tennis Center is open
- Volunteer opportunities are available for 10 or less people
- Barbecuing and grilling areas are open
- all education programs are cancelled until further notice
- all athletic field permits are suspended until August 31 and no group sports are allowed
- Large gatherings are prohibited
- Icahn Stadium is closed
- all public gatherings are cancelled until further notice