POLICIES AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
The Randall’s Island Park Alliance (RIPA) is committed to maintaining the highest standards of conduct and ethics, both internally and in our relationships with Park visitors and the public at large. RIPA’s Code of Conduct requires all directors, trustees, officers, employees, and volunteers, in our engagement with colleagues, organizational partners, and the community, to follow clear guidelines for respect in the workplace, diversity and inclusion, professionalism, and compliance with the law.
RIPA stakeholders must annually declare any and all Conflicts of Interest, and RIPA’s stated Whistleblower policy requires that any affiliate who has engaged in, or who reasonably suspects, any violation of the law, regulation, ethical rule, or any policy of RIPA must report such activity as soon as possible.
As a 501(c)(3) public charity, the Randall’s Island Park Alliance, Inc. values financial accountability and is committed to transparency with our donors and the general public. Please find the most recent copies of our Annual Reports and our IRS Form 990s below:
- 2020 – Audited Financial Statements
- 2019 – IRS Form 990; Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 – IRS Form 990; 2017-2018 Review (17MB PDF); Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 – IRS Form 990; Audited Financial Statements
- 2016 – IRS Form 990; Audited Financial Statements; 2015-2016 Review
- 2015 – IRS Form 990; Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 – IRS Form 990; Audited Financial Statements; 2013-2014 Review