VOLUNTEER RELEASE & WAIVER
We appreciate your commitment to improving Randall’s Island Park! This is a release and waiver form and it shall be in effect from one year of the signing date.
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “Release”) executed by you (the “Volunteer”) is in favor of Randall’s Island Park Alliance, Inc. (“RIPA”), a non-profit organization, and the NYC Department of Parks & Recreation, their directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, “RIPA”). The Volunteer desires to work as a volunteer for RIPA and engage in the activities related to being a volunteer (the “Activities”).
The Volunteer hereby freely executes this Release under the following terms:
- Release and Waiver: Volunteer does hereby release and holds harmless RIPA from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Volunteer’s Activities.
- Medical Treatment: Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge RIPA from any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with the Volunteer’s Activities.
- Assumption of the Risk: Volunteer hereby assumes the risk of injury or harm in the Activities and releases RIPA from all liability for injury, illness, death, or property damage resulting from the Activities.
- Photographic Release: Volunteer does hereby grant and convey unto RIPA all rights, title, and interest in any and all photographic images and video made by RIPA during the Volunteer’s Activities.
- Other: Volunteer agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad as permitted by the laws of the State of New York and that it shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Fill out the form below or download the PDF.